Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Prenancy and Maternity Clothes ~ What you need to know

Have you bought maternity clothes yet? Make sure you don't get someone else to do the work for you unless you know exactly what you're doing!

I remember when I finally went shopping for maternity wear... I entered the store and headed for some very stylish clothes. I grabbed some medium sized shirts with great confidence and entered the change room.

I am a very small person and had no idea that maternity sizes were sized according to your pre-pregnancy size. I came out looking little a whale!

I had a friend send her husband for maternity wear as he has great taste in clothing and she was super busy with work. He figured since she was quite big at this point he should go up a size or two. Needless to say she wasn't a happy camper when she tried on clothes that were miles too big!

So remember... maternity clothes come in pre-pregnancy sizes!

No comments:

Post a Comment